Student Employment Information
The Libraries hire student assistants each quarter and during the summer in various departments in the Langson Library, Ayala Science Library, and Grunigen Medical Library. During the academic year, the Libraries employ as many as 150 students.
Check out our job bulletin, which is updated quarterly.
How to Apply
Fill out a job application and submit it online: https://neptune.lib.uci.edu/studentjobs/
Please fill out the application completely.
- Indicate the hours you are available to work for the quarter. Your application will be delayed if you do not provide complete schedule information.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the second page. You should receive a notice back indicating that your application has been received.
Individuals with disabilities will be given reasonable accommodation in the application, interview, and employment request.
After You Submit Your Application
- Supervisors will contact qualified candidates directly to schedule an interview.
- We are unable to tell you when a supervisor will contact you or if your application has been screened.
- Library Human Resources discards applications at the end of each quarter.
- Interested applicants must file a new application each quarter once class schedules are finalized.
- If you wish to modify an application you have already submitted, you may do so here: https://neptune.lib.uci.edu/studentjobs/updateyourapp.php
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Phone: (949) 824-7115
We look forward to receiving your application!