Dowling, William C. Jameson, Althusser, Marx: An
Introduction to The Political Unconscious.
Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University Press, 1984.
Helmling, Steven. The Success and Failure of Fredric
Jameson: Writing the Sublime, and the Dialectic of Critique.
SUNY Series on the Sublime. Albany: State University of New York Press,
Homer, Sean. Fredric Jameson: Marxism,
Hermeneutics, Postmodernism. Key Contemporary Thinkers.
Cambridge: Polity Press; New York: Routledge, 1998.
Kellner, Douglas, ed. Postmodernism, Jameson, Critique. Washington, DC: Maisonneuve, 1989.
- Best, Steven. "Jameson, Totality, and the Poststructuralist Critique," pp. 333-368.
- Donougho, Martin. "Postmodern Jameson," pp. 75-95.
- Featherstone, Mike. "Postmodernism, Cultural Change, and Social Practice,"
- Goldstein, Philip. "The Politics of Fredric Jameson's Literary Theory: A Critique,"
- Gross, David S. "Marxism and Resistance: Fredric Jameson and the Moment of Postmodernism," pp. 96-116.
- Horne, Haynes. "Jameson's Strategies of Containment," pp. 268-300.
- Huhn, Thomas. "The Postmodern Return, with a Vengence, of Subjectivity," pp. 228-248.
- Kellner, Douglas. "Jameson, Marxism, and Postmodernism," pp. 1-42.
- O'Neill, John. "Religion and Postmodernism: The Durkheimian Bond in Bell and Jameson," pp. 139-161.
- Radhakrishnan, R. "Poststructuralist Politics--Towards a Theory of Coalition," pp. 301-332.
- Sharrett, Christopher. "Defining the Postmodern: The Case of SoHo Kitchen and El Internacional," pp. 162-171.
- Shumway, David R. "Jameson/Hermeneutics/Postmodernism," pp. 172-202.
- Stephanson, Anders. "Regarding Postmodernism--A Conversation with Fredric Jameson," pp. 43-74.
- Zuidervaart, Lambert. "Realism, Modernism, and the Empty Chair," pp. 203-227.
Roberts, Adam. Fredric
Critical Thinkers. New York & London: Routledge, 2000.