Study at the Libraries
Ayala Science Library
Grunigen Medical Library
Libraries Gateway Study Center
The Langson Library offers quiet study space in a wide range of options including 852 individual study spaces located primarily on the third, fourth, and basement floors.
- The 4th floor, Basement, Special Collections, and Southeast Asian Archive are designated Quiet Study Zones. Please turn your cell phones off and take all conversations outside.
- The 3rd floor offers study rooms of varying sizes, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please inform the Check Out Desk Staff if you see a study room that contains unattended belongings. Belongings left unattended in a study room for over 15 minutes may be removed by Check Out Desk Staff to free the room for another's use. Items can be retrieved at the Check Out Desk. The Library is not responsible for belongings left unattended.
- The Nordstrom Honors Study Room is available on the 4th floor for Honors students. Please speak to a Check Out Desk staff member for additional information on using this facility.
- The Roger C. Holden faculty and graduate student reading room is located on the second floor, LL 203.
- The Reading Room offers an attractive and comfortable space for UCI faculty and graduate students to conduct research in the library.
- The Reading Room includes quiet research space with study carrels, library tables, a scanner and two pcs. Please speak to a Check Out Desk staff member for additional information on using this facility.