|UC Irvine access only||How to connect from off-campus|
- AGU Digital Library Books
- ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL)
- Dacheng Old Journal Full Text Database
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences X
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences XI
- Momentum Press 2011 Digital Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO) Parts 1-4
- Uncovering California's Environmental Collections
Trial continues through March 13, 2014
Send feedback to Daniel Tsang, Data Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Encyclopedia of Ancient Greek Language and Linguistics (EAGLL) is a unique work that brings together the latest research from across a range of disciplines which contribute to our knowledge of Ancient Greek. It is an indispensable research tool for scholars and students of Greek, of linguistics, and of other Indo-European languages, as well as of Biblical literature.
Trial continues through March 14, 2014.
Please share your experience in using the Encyclopedia by sending comments to Lydia Fletcher, email@example.com
Pressed for time? Keep track of our new acquisitions with the Libraries' New Titles RSS feeds. View them now or subscribe to these feeds using the feed reader of your choice, so you can get the information when and where you want it.