Identify grants & funding
- Receive assistance with identifying grants and other funding opportunities.
- Pivot: search for funding matches using filters/keywords & create personalized alerts
Collect & manage preliminary assets
- Receive assistance with literature reviews, environmental scans, and finding data sets.
- Complying with funding agency requirements:
- National Science Foundation (NSF): Data Sharing Policy & Data Management Requirements
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): Data Sharing Policy & Implementation / NIH Public Access Policy
- DMPTool / DMP Editor: create and maintain data management plans using easy-to-use templates constructed for specific funding agencies to fulfill grant requirements.
- EZID: create digital object identifiers (DOIs) or archival resource keys (ARKs) to persistently identify your data files or objects for citations, etc.
- ORCID: create a unique researcher identifier and link it to your research activites & output
Describe & organize assets
- Receive assistance with file management and annotation of images, audios, videos, or other research notes and objects.
- Consult with the metadata librarian on metadata best practices and selecting an appropriate schema for your project.