Identify open access publications
- Receive assistance with scholarly communication issues, including copyright, permissions, open access, compliance to NIH public access policies, etc.
- UC Open Access Policy: The Academic Senate of the University of California passed an Open Access Policy on July 24, 2013, ensuring that future research articles authored by faculty at all 10 campuses of UC will be made available to the public at no charge.
- eScholarship: A UC-wide open access Institutional Repository for publishing of book, journals, articles, conference proceedings, working papers, etc.
- UCIspace: An open access Institutional Repository for the UCI community to publish, manage, and preserve diverse kinds of research output (including multimedia files).
- UCI Dash: A new, easy-to-use solution for the effective curation of and access to campus research data. It is designed to be a simple self-service curation tool for researchers to archive and share their datasets.
- Orange County Data Portal (OCDP): Featuring data collected in or pertaining to Orange County, California. All data added to the OCDP will also appear in the main UCI Dash interface. The OCDP is inspired by UCI's Ecological Data Portal which documented data collected in and around Orange County. This content is now incorporated into the OCDP.