Contact us or schedule a consultation above if you have specific questions.
Identify open access publications
- Receive assistance with scholarly communication
issues, including copyright, permissions, open access, compliance to
NIH public access policies, etc.
- UC Open Access Policy: The Academic Senate of the University of
California passed an Open Access Policy on July 24, 2013, ensuring that
future research articles authored by faculty at all 10 campuses of UC
will be made available to the public at no charge.
Share & cite work
- Receive assistance with locating Domain Repositories for preservation and dissemination.
- Databib: searchable directory of research data repositories
- EZID: Cite or share your data files with persistent identifiers.