My ANTPAC & Self-Service Options
My ANTPAC is your library account. Use My ANTPAC to:
- View a list of the materials checked out to you
- Check due dates
- View and/or cancel items you have placed on hold or recall
- Renew items
- Place recalls/holds
- Establish Preferred Searches and receive weekly email updates of newly acquired materials that fit your search criteria
- Create reading lists
- Access Electronic Reserves (UCI students, faculty and staff only)
UCI students, faculty and staff:
Use your UCInetID and password to log in to My ANTPAC.
Community Users and UCI Affiliates Unable to Log In with UCInetIDs*:
* Some UCI affiliates have two roles at UCI such as graduate student and staff member. In such cases, you may not be able to log in to My ANTPAC using your UCInetID and should follow the directions below.
In order to log in to My ANTPAC you need your library card number and PIN number. This will allow you to access your account in My ANTPAC to see what you have checked out, renew materials, place recalls/holds, modify your library PIN, and modify your personal information.
Activate your library card and select your library PIN (4-8 numbers long) at any check out desk.
If you want to modify your library PIN, log in to My ANTPAC. If you have forgotten your PIN, contact any check out desk.