Online through My ANTPAC or through My ILL Requests
In person or by phone
Langson Library: 2nd Floor Lobby
Ayala Science Library: 1st Floor Lobby
Grunigen Medical Library
Law Library: 2nd Floor Lobby
(in person only)
- Material with holds or recalls on them may not be renewed and must be returned by the due date listed in ANTPAC.
- One year loans may be renewed 90 days before the due date; 90 day loans 45 days before the due date; 28 day loans 8 days before the due date, and 14 day loans 4 days before the due date. However, the new date due will be figured from the date the renewal is requested, not from the original due date of the book.
- All material must be returned once a borrower reaches the maximum number of renewals. If the material is still needed, it can be checked in and checked back out to the borrower, as long as there are no holds or recalls.
- Renewals will be denied if a borrower's privileges have expired.
- Media on reserves and videos, DVDs, and Blu-rays booked for class showings, class previews or impeding classroom assignments may not be renewed and must be returned by the due date listed in ANTPAC.