Multimedia Resources Center (MRC)
The Multimedia Resources Center (MRC) is located on the First Floor of the
Ayala Science Library across from the Ayala
Science Library Lobby entrance.
Hours Driving Directions E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Voice: 949-824-7072
|Media Use & Booking Form
||UCI faculty and graduate students may use this form to book a film or videorecording for UCI classroom instruction, preview or research. Videorecordings being previewed or used for research are subject to immediate recall if needed for classroom showing. Requests for delivery of media through DDS must be received at least two business days in advance.
|Media Course Reserves Form
||Use this form to place MRC material on Course Reserves for your students to view or use in the MRC.
|Request/Waiver for Placing Instructor-Owned Materials on Course Reserves Form
||Use this form to place personal or departmental media on Course Reserves in the MRC.
About the MRC
- Priority for use of the MRC collections, viewing stations and general computing areas is given to UCI students, faculty and staff.
- Materials and equipment checked out from the Multimedia Resources
Center (MRC) must be returned to the MRC during normal business
- UCI students, faculty and staff must have a valid UCI Libraries card in hand to check out MRC computers for 2 hours at a time for individual use for academic purposes. Selected MRC and U.S. Depository CD-ROMs may be checked out and used at the MRC GID stations with a valid UCI Libraries card, California Driver's License, US Passport, US Military ID, or other official state's photo ID.
- Due to licensing restrictions, MRC multimedia creation computers, high performance workstations, specialized software and equipment, and audiovisual equipment are only available to UC Irvine students, faculty, and staff with a valid UCI Libraries/ID Card.
- For public access computing for UCI Libraries' visitors and guests, please click here.
- MRC consultants are available to help users with MRC software and hardware problems.