Student Employment Information
The Libraries may hire student assistants each quarter in various departments within the Langson Library and Ayala Science Library. The most hiring occurs prior to the Fall Quarter. During the academic year, the Libraries may employ as many as 125 students.
Check out our job bulletin
How to Apply
Fill out a job application and submit it online: https://neptune.lib.uci.edu/studentjobs/
Please fill out the application completely.
- Indicate the hours you are available to work for the quarter. Your application will be delayed if you do not provide complete schedule information.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the second page. You should receive a confirmation indicating that your application has been received.
Individuals with disabilities will be given reasonable accommodation in the application, interview, and employment request.
After You Submit Your Application
- Supervisors will contact qualified candidates directly to schedule an interview.
- We are unable to tell you when a supervisor will contact you or if your application has been screened.
- Interested applicants must edit an existing application each quarter [once class schedules are finalized].
- Library Human Resources will notify applicants prior to purging out-of-date applications.
- If you wish to edit an application, you may do so here: https://neptune.lib.uci.edu/studentjobs/updateyourapp.php
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Phone: (949) 824-7115
The University of California, Irvine is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.