Need to prepare a presentation for class, conferences, or job interviews? Need to rehearse a presentation or develop oral presentation skills? “Check-out” MRC’s Presentation Studio, in ASL 168.Reserve the Presentation Studio now.
ASL 168 is equipped with the following:
- State of the art 27 inch iMac loaded with the latest business productivity and multimedia presentation software from Adobe and Logitech
- Bluetooth® Logitech® keyboard and Trackpad for Mac®
- Additional HDMI cables and audio attachment for using personal laptops
- Large Sony® HD Presentation LCD Panel Display
- Kensington® Presenter Pro Remote™
- Microsoft Mac Office 2011 and Keynote
- Wireless Logitech® ceiling mounted Webcam
- Speaker’s Laptop Lectern
*Additional audiovisual and computing equipment available to UCI faculty, staff and students at the Multimedia Resources Center Check Out Desk with a valid UCI ID Card.
UCI students, faculty and staff may book the Presentation Studio for a period of up to one hour using their valid university ID.
Presentation Studio room reservations are not required but recommended. Resrvations must be received at least two full business days in advance in order to give staff sufficient time to receive your request and send a confirmation.
When no confirmed reservations are scheduled, a first-come, first-served policy applies. Consecutive one hour bookings will only be allowed if no other UCI affiliates are waiting after a 20 minutes wait period. Please contact the MRC Manager or the MRC Staff with any questions about reserving the Presentation Studio in advance via email email@example.com or phone (949) 824-7072.
The UCI Libraries also asks that students keep in mind the following:
- UCI students, faculty and staff must have a valid UCI ID card in hand to check out ASL Rooms located in MRC
- Due to licensing restrictions, MRC multimedia creation computers, high performance workstations, specialized software and equipment, and audiovisual equipment are only available to UCI students, faculty, and staff with a valid UCI ID Card.
- MRC consultants are available to help users with MRC software and hardware problems.
- The studio is not soundproof so users are also asked to limit any excessive noise.
- The studio must not be left unattended.
- Equipment in the room should only be rearranged by MRC staff.
- Outside software programs and files should not be downloaded on Library PCs without first consulting the MRC Manager.
- The Presentation Studio is available to UCI students, faculty and staff and can accommodate up to 10 people.