Your My Library Account allows you to do the following:
- View a list of the materials checked out to you
- Check due dates
- View and/or cancel items you have placed on hold or recall
- Renew items (UC Libraries-owned items only)
- Request renewals for items (non-UC Libraries-owned items)
- Place recalls/holds
- Establish Preferred Searches and receive email updates of newly acquired materials that fit your search criteria
- Create reading lists
Off-site access to licensed electronic resources
Possession of a library card does not guarantee access to all library material or services. For example, off-site access to licensed electronic resources is available only to current UCI students, faculty and staff with a UCInetID or a sponsored UCInetID; and interlibrary loan privileges are available only to current UC students, faculty and staff. For more information about connecting to licensed electronic resources off-site, please visit the connect from off campus page.
For more information about our policies including fines and fees information, please visit the borrowing page.