Your My ANTPAC account allows you to do the following:
- View a list of the materials checked out to you
- Check due dates
- View and/or cancel items you have placed on hold or recall
- Renew items (UCI Libraries-owned items only)
- Place recalls/holds
- Establish Preferred Searches and receive weekly email updates of newly acquired materials that fit your search criteria
- Create reading lists
- Access Electronic Reserves (UCI students, faculty and staff only)
UCI students, faculty and staff:
Use your UCInetID and password to log in to My ANTPAC.
Visitors and UCI Affiliates Unable to Log In with UCInetIDs*:
Use your library card number and PIN number, to log into My ANTPAC visitor login. If you have forgotten your PIN, contact any Check Out Desk.
*Some UCI affiliates have two roles at UCI such as graduate student and staff member. In such cases, you may not be able to log in to My ANTPAC using your UCInetID and should follow the directions above.
Off-site access to licensed electronic resources
Possession of a library card does not guarantee access to all library material or services. For example, off-site access to licensed electronic resources is available only to current UCI students, faculty and staff with a UCInetID or a sponsored UCInetID; and interlibrary loan privileges are available only to current UC students, faculty and staff. For more information about connecting to licensed electronic resources off-site, please visit the connect from off campus page.
For more information about our policies including fines and fees information, please visit the borrowing page.