Skip to main content
- Priority for use of the MRC collections, viewing stations and general computing areas is given to UCI students, faculty and staff.
- Materials and equipment checked out from the Multimedia Resources Center (MRC) must be returned to the MRC Desk during normal business hours. No equipment checkouts permitted 15 minutes to closing.
- UCI students, faculty and staff must have a valid UCI ID card in hand to check out Science Library Rooms located in MRC.
- Due to licensing restrictions, MRC multimedia creation computers, high performance workstations, specialized software and equipment, and audiovisual equipment are only available to UCI students, faculty, and staff with a valid UCI ID Card for 2 hours at a time for individual use for academic purposes.
- Selected MRC media and U.S. Depository CD-ROMs may be checked out and used at the MRC GID stations with a valid UCI Libraries card, California Driver's License, US Passport, US Military ID, or other official state's photo ID.
- For public access computing for UCI Libraries' visitors and guests, please click here.
- MRC consultants are available to help users with MRC software and hardware problems.