How to connect from off-campus
UC Irvine access only
- AGU Digital Library Books UC Irvine access only
- ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL) UC Irvine access only
- Dacheng Old Journal Full Text Database UC Irvine access only
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences X UC Irvine access only
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences XI UC Irvine access only
- Momentum Press 2011 Digital Library UC Irvine access only
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO) Parts 1-4 UC Irvine access only
- Uncovering California's Environmental Collections UC Irvine access only
Pressed for time? Keep track of our new acquisitions with the Libraries' New Titles RSS feeds. View them now or subscribe to these feeds using the feed reader of your choice, so you can get the information when and where you want it.
DynaMed Plus (June 1, 2018 - May 31, 2020)DynaMed Plus is a medical information database with clinical topic summaries. Please share user experience during the trial with Hector Perez-Gilbe (email@example.com).
zbMATH (October 8, 2018 - December 16, 2018)
Zentralblatt MATH (zbMATH) is the world's most comprehensive and longest-running abstracting and reviewing service in pure and applied mathematics. It is edited by the European Mathematical Society (EMS), the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities and FIZ Karlsruhe. The editorial work is done by the Berlin office of FIZ Karlsruhe which, as a member of the Leibniz Association, is a non-profit company and a recognized organisation of public interest. zbMATH is distributed by Springer Nature.
The zbMATH database contains about 4 million bibliographic entries with reviews or abstracts currently drawn from about 3,000 journals and serials, and 180,000 books. The coverage starts in the 18th century and is complete from 1868 to the present by the integration of the "Jahrbuch über die Fortschritte der Mathematik" database.Please share user experience during the trial with Nicole Helregel (firstname.lastname@example.org)