In person or by phone
Langson Library: 2nd Floor Lobby
Science Library: 1st Floor Lobby
Grunigen Medical Library
Law Library: 2nd Floor Lobby
(in person only)
- Material with holds or recalls on them may not be renewed and must be returned by the due date listed in My Library Account.
- In most cases renewals are permitted up to a period of: LL & SL 60 months; GML 12 months
- All material must be returned once a borrower reaches the maximum number of months. If the material is still needed, it can be checked in and checked back out to the borrower, as long as there are no holds/recalls.
- Renewals will be denied if a borrower's privileges have expired.
- Media on reserves and videos, DVDs, and Blu-rays booked for class showings, class previews or impeding classroom assignments may not be renewed and must be returned by the due date listed in My Library Account.