Renew through My Library Account. (Requests for renewals of non-UC Libraries-owned items should also be made through My Library Account.)
In person or by phone
Langson Library: 2nd Floor Lobby
Science Library: 1st Floor Lobby
Grunigen Medical Library
Law Library: 2nd Floor Lobby
(in person only)
- Material with holds/recalls on them may not be renewed and must be returned by the due date listed in My Library Account.
- All material must be returned once a borrower reaches the maximum number of months. If the material is still needed, it can be checked in and checked back out to the borrower, as long as there are no holds/recalls.
- Materials borrowed by faculty will be auto-renewed by the system unless conditions exist to prevent it such as there is a hold request on the item or the maximum number of months permitted have been reached.
- Renewals will be denied if a borrower's privileges have expired.
- Media on reserves and videos, DVDs, and Blu-rays booked for class showings, class previews or impeding classroom assignments may not be renewed and must be returned by the due date listed in My Library Account.